The F-SCAN3 NT offers a very high functionality. It combines many features with ease and comfort of operation. The large color touch screen display, with an optimized operating routine, offers all functions for frequency applications. A SMART wave frequency can be modulated by a standard frequency to intensify an application. An EAP analysis function is integrated for use by experts as option. An external storage device, the ChipCard, can be used to transfer programs to an F-SCAN COMPACT or a ChipCard PLUS can be used for data exchange.
- Fixed amplitude for SINE wave signals.
- Individual settings can be assigned to each frequency value used in an application:
- Amplitude of SQUARE wave signal.
- WOBBLE with individual setting of the band width around the target frequency.
- ENVELOPE (oscillates the amplitude between 0 Volt and the assigned value).
- TIMER – function.
- Large color touch screen display with graphic capability.
- External storage media ChipCard for data management.
- Feature to assign amplitudes to square wave signals as a function of the frequency value.
- Zoom-feature as tool to edit results of a DIRP analysis displayed as a curve.
- Multi signal output port:
- SINE: Signals 0.01 Hz to 3 MHz, DC-OFFSET.
- SQUARE 1: Signals 0.01 Hz to 100kHz, adjustable amplitude, FULL WAVE.
- SQUARE 2: Signals 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz, adjustable amplitude, DC-OFFSET.
- SMART wave for higher efficiency.
- Extra PowerPort: Amplified signals to drive accessories.
- Individual library function with up to 460 entries.
- Built-in EAP-measurement capability as option. The stylus (option) connects to the SENSOR port. For trained experts only.
- Program windows selectable from the touch screen display
- Easy to learn operation. A detailed instruction manual is shipped with the device. Default values preset at the factory for common applications support a quick start.
- If required, multi signal output and PowerPort can be used simultaneously.
- Program windows selectable from the touch screen display.
- Solid aluminum enclosure. Dimensions 205 mm x 140 mm x 30 mm. LCD: VGA 800 * 480 pixels.
- The special wave form SMART combines the main wave with a high frequency for best efficiency.
- The ChipCard makes simple data exchange with F-SCAN COMPACT possible.
- The ChipCard PLUS makes simple and fast data exchange between F-SCAN MOBILE, F-SCAN3, F-SCAN4 and F-SCAN5 possible.
Shipping list for F‑SCAN3 NT
- F-SCAN3 NT
- Wall charger FTB224
- USB cable FTB223
- Stainless steel electrodes FTB202A
- Finger sensor FTB303
- Two sets of gel pad electrodes FTB041
- Application cable FTB308
- Instruction manual FSLIT113
- Carrying case FTB333
All information subject to change without prior notice.