The F-SCAN4 is one of the top models of our product line. It combines functionality with ease and comfort of operation. The large color touch screen display with 800x480 pixels and capacitive touch, with an optimized operating routine, offers all functions for frequency applications. A SMART wave frequency can be modulated by a standard frequency to intensify an application. An EAP analysis function is integrated for use by experts as option. An external storage device, the ChipCard, can be used to transfer programs to an F-SCAN COMPACT or a ChipCard PLUS can be used for data exchange between F-SCAN4, F-SCAN3 and F-SCAN MOBILE.
- Adjustable amplitudes for SQUARE and SINE wave signals.
- OSCA - the new standard for current control
- DIRP for standard scans
- SUB SCAN for specific scans
- Individual settings can be assigned to each frequency value used in an application:
- Amplitude of SQUARE wave signal.
- WOBBLE with individual setting of the band width around the target frequency.
- ENVELOPE (oscillates the amplitude between 0 Volt and the assigned value).
- TIMER – function.
- Large color touch screen display with graphic capability.
- External storage media ChipCard for data management.
- Feature to assign amplitudes to square wave signals as a function of the frequency value.
- Zoom-feature as tool to edit results of a DIRP analysis displayed as a curve.
- Multi signal output port:
- SINE: Signals 0.01 Hz to 3 MHz, DC-OFFSET.
- SQUARE 1: Signals 0.01 Hz to 100kHz, adjustable amplitude, FULL WAVE.
- SQUARE 2: Signals 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz, adjustable amplitude, DC-OFFSET.
- SMART wave for higher efficiency.
- Extra wide band sine wave output up to 15 MHz at 5Vpp (volt-peak-peak).
- Extra PowerPort with its own connector
- Individual library function with up to 460 entries.
- Built-in EAP-measurement capability as option. The stylus (option) connects to the SENSOR port. For trained experts only.
- Program windows selectable from the touch screen display
- The main program windows open at the touch of their header. Each offers settings and functions to change, select or start with a touch. It does not take long to learn their use. An instruction manual is shipped with the device. Default values preset at the factory for common applications support a quick start.
- If required, multi signal output and PowerPort can be used simultaneously.
- Program windows selectable from the touch screen display: The main program windows open at the touch of their header. Each offers settings and functions to change, select or start with a touch. It does not take long to learn their use. A detailed instruction manual is shipped with the device. Default values preset at the factory for common applications support a quick start.
- Dimensions 205 mm x 140 mm x 30 mm.
- LCD: VGA 800 * 480 pixels.
- The special wave form SMART combines the main wave with a high frequency for best efficiency.
- Wide band output for analysis and application of frequencies in the megahertz range.
- The ChipCard makes simple data exchange with F-SCAN COMPACT possible.
- The ChipCard PLUS makes simple and fast data exchange between F-SCAN MOBILE and F-SCAN3 possible.
Shipping list for F‑SCAN4
- USB wall charger FTB224
- USB cable FTB223
- Stainless steel electrodes FTB202A
- Finger sensor FTB303
- Two sets of gel pad electrodes FTB041
- Application cable FTB308
- Instruction manual FSLIT107
- Carrying case FTB333
All information subject to change without prior notice.