The F‑SCAN MinDevice is a frequency generator which can be used for one sole pre-programmed application.
It can be loaded with a user specific sequence of frequencies with the ChipCard FTBFTB313 which are defined
by an F-SCAN COMPACT, F-SCAN MOBILE, F-SCAN3, F-SCAN4 or F-SCAN5. The device is battery operated.
A sequence which has been loaded into the device remains there for use until it is overwritten with a new application.
One application sequence can include 1 to 50 frequencies.
- Operation with power switch
- Plasic enclosure
- Memory for individual applications with up to 50 frequencies
- Battery operated up to 4.5 hours
- Charge of battery via USB with charger (included) or computer
- Frequency bandwidth 1 Megahertz
- Frequency stability 30ppm
- Ouput level adjustable in 3 steps up to 12Vpp with on-off switch multiple functionality
- Output signal square dc-offset
- Time for application set by master (3 minutes per frequency default)
- Auto power-off after the application is finished
- Battery control
- LED for signal output
- Dimension: 106mm x 66mm x 29mm
Shipment from the factory includes:
- F-SCAN MinDevice
- USB wall charger FTB224
- USB to mini-USB cable FTB223
- Sticky pads one set FTB041
- Application cable FTB308
- Instruction manual FSLIT111
- Carrying case FTB226
All information subject to change without prior notice.