License for software with F-SCAN MOBILE NT, F-SCAN3, F-SCAN4 and F-SCAN5 for Windows 10.
Control of devices.
- Transfer of programs from device to software
- Transfer of programs from software to device
- Database functioons
Reduced functionality for F-SCAN COMPACT - this means that DIRP functions cannot be controlled by software.
For purchase of the license-code - the F-CODE - the customer must send us an e-mail with type of device and serial number.
Download of the software is available here: ACCESSORIES/DOWNLOADS
An on-screen info area provides a brief description of each active area of the program window when it is touched by the mouse pointer.
- Frequency lists from other sources (i.e. CAFL), and home made ones, can be imported into the software to broaden the data base to select applications from.
- A search function helps to identify items on all lists available if a frequency or a name is input as base for the search. Search results can be selected individually - or assembled as a group - for application.
- Results from several DIRP runs (DIRP-Layer) can be displayed simultaneously for comparison purposes. Each layer uses a different colour (not possible with the F-SCAN COMPACT).
- All data can be printed on the system printer.
- A transfer function can be used to transfer programs from/to devices.
- Each step of a DIRP analysis can be displayed with its data and corrections made if wanted. All steps of the DIRP analysis are shown in a table (not possible with the F-SCAN COMPACT).
- Zoom-functions may be used to evaluate the results of a DIRP-analysis (not possible with the F-SCAN COMPACT).
- The run-time remaining for a DIRP analysis or an application is displayed (not possible with the F-SCAN COMPACT).
- Client data can be stored conveniently or send to the system printer.
The data transfer between devices and software takes place with the Mini-USB cable. The software searches for the correct USB connection automatically on installation. Use of the software requires basic knowledge of use of computers.
A license FTB318 is required for every F-SCAN device which shall be used with the software. For customers who order the license subsequently: After placement and payment of the order, send an email with type of device and serial number to request the F-CODE. The F-CODE will be delivered by email.