The F‑SCAN COMPACT duo is a fully fledged frequency synthesizer. Up to 100 sequences of frequencies defined by the user can be stored, repeatedly used, or replaced. It features 2 independent generators which can be used for frequency specific microcurrent applications. Additionally programs can be provided with application name if needed. More than 330 standard frequency applications are factory installed. The F-SCAN COMPACT DUO has been developed to complement our existing F-SCAN product line with a mobile device devoted to applications.
- Operation with navigation-keys on a plastic housing.
- More than 330 preset applications.
- 100 memory banks can be filled by the user with individually selected applications of up to 50 frequencies.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 4 hrs operation between charges.
- Battery charged via USB-connection.
- Frequency range 0.01 Hz to 1 Megahertz.
- Frequency stability 30ppm.
- Output voltage adjustable up to +14V for square wave. 0...3Vpp for sine wave .
- Wave forms selectable: Sine, square DC-Offset positive.
- Application time adjustable.
- Unit switches off after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- Battery control.
- LED confirms activity.
- Grafic display with 128 x 64 pixel.
- Acoustic confirmation of inputs and status changes.
- Dimensions: 106mm x 66mm x 29mm.
Shipment from the factory includes:
- F-SCAN COMPACT DUO
- USB wall charger FTB224
- Mikro-USB cable FTB331
- 3 sets of gel pads FTB041
- Application cable FTB309
- Instruction manual FSLIT112
- Carrying case FTB324
All information subject to change wîthout prior notice.