The F‑SCAN COMPACT is a fully fledged frequency synthesizer. Up to 10 sequences of frequencies defined by the user can be stored, repeatedly used, or replaced. More than 330 standard frequency applications are factory installed and cannot be altered by the user. Their selection was based on years of user experience. The F-SCAN COMPACT has been developed to complement our existing F-SCAN product line with a mobile device devoted to applications. The automatic analysis funcrtion DIRP allows a quick scan within minutes to identify the correct frequencies.
- Operation with navigation-keys on a plastic housing.
- DIRP analysis function included.
- More than 330 preset applications.
- 10 memory banks can be filled by the user with individually selected applications. of up to 50 frequencies (optional model with 100 memory banks).
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 3.5 hrs operation between charges.
- Battery charged via USB-connection.
- Frequency range 0.01 Hz to 1.7 Megahertz.
- Frequency stability 30ppm.
- Output voltage adjustable up to +/-12V.
- Three wave forms selectable:Sine, square full wave, square DC-Offset positive.
- Application time adjustable.
- SWEEP-function with adjustable upper and lower limits for frequency band covered.
- Unit switches off after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- Optional model with DIRP-function available.
- Battery control.
- LED confirms activity.
- Grafic display with 128 x 64 pixel.
- Acoustic confirmation of inputs and status changes.
- Dimensions: 106mm x 66mm x 29mm.
Shipment from the factory includes:
- F-SCAN COMPACT.
- USB wall charger FTB224
- USB to mini-USB cable FTB223
- 1x Stainless steel electrode FTB202A
- 1x Stainless steel electrode with DIRP segment FTB311
- Instruction manual FSLIT101
- Carrying case FTB324
All information subject to change without prior notice.